Spring themed crafts are my personal favorite so I thought you'd enjoy this set of adorable 25 spring sentiments for cards. These are short and sweet little quotations based on this season for your cards, crafts and scrapbooks. Often these short snippets can help to suggest ideas for your projects too.
If the weather stays fine, it's this time of year where I enjoy taking a tray to make and create outside. Messy crafts in particular are best done outdoors where paints and adhesives can dry quicker too. Enjoy using these short spring quotes for your cards and handmade projects.
Note: This post contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated.
Spring Sentiments for Cards and Crafting: Short Quotes Ideal for Crafts
Baskets full of blessings to you
May you be showered with blessings
You and me were meant to BEE together
Thanks for BEE-ing such a good friend
A garden is a friend you can visit at any time
The sun shines brighter when I'm with you
Rain or shine, you're a friend of mine
Friendship blooms into the sweetest flower
A kind word is like sunshine on a spring day
Spring is when life is alive in everything
Plant kindness and grow love
Happy birthday, you spring chicken
Friends are the sunshine of life
Simply buzzing with good wishes
May your birthday be bright and beautiful
Plant smiles, grow laughs, harvest love
Have a honey of a day
You're blooming marvelous
Thank EWE so very much
Flowers feed the soul
You give me butterflies
Just buzzing by to say hi
Hand picked, just for you
Sow a little sunshine today
Stop and smell the flowers
March into Spring with 6 Ideas for Your Crafting:
1) Bees are a popular choice for this season and their sunshine yellow color is ideal for that seasonal styling. It's easy to use bee themed sentiments and phrases for your crafting with the play on the word 'be' with bee happy, just bee-cause, bee-autiful and also with words like buzzing and honey.
2) Popular colors to use certainly include lots of lighter shades of fresh spring greens because this is the season of new life, rebirth and renewal. Green can work well with creams and sunshine yellows. It looks fabulous with pink. And also works well with shades of lilac. Highlights can be added with white. Think light, bright and fresh.
3) Flowers are an easy choice and they can be used as a main motif for a project or as simple additions. There are lots of ways to craft flowers from paper ones, fabric, felt, clay, yarn, buttons and other embellishments. I really enjoy using my Flower Paper Punches because they provide an easy way for me to create pretty little paper flowers to use along with papercrafts. I like to cut them from different papers, layer them up and stick a craft brad through the middle.
4) Butterflies are a favorite theme that I love to use and are easy to incorporate into spring themed designs. I love the shape of these magnificent insects and you can make shaped cards, layouts, cushions, invites, toppers, tags, cakes, banners and more. If you love butterflies half as much as I do, you should also love the following:
5) I sat and watched a bird take a beak of stray rabbit fur from the garden today which it will undoubtedly use to line its nest with. Birds are another great theme for this time of year. I like the idea of bird nest decor for the home and this works especially well with Easter too. You could use that to hold pastel colored eggs or painted pebbles.
6) The weather isn't always great and that's where the notion of April Showers comes in with the phrase April Showers bring May Flowers. Use that as some inspiration for a sweet umbrella craft.
I hope you've enjoyed reading my craftymarie article today, thanks for your visit. Let me know about your spring ideas below, I'll be happy to hear from you.
Related Content You Should Also Love:
Butterfly Crafts for Adults
Bird Rubber Stamps for Spring Crafts
More Spring Crafts to Enjoy
Page Last Updated: