Fused Beads Key Design
Got a special birthday coming up to craft for? This fun large key design made from fused beads is an ideal craft for an 18th or 21st birthday in particular where keys are often presented. It's also a great make for a New Home card or gift.
This makes a large beaded key which is about the size of my palm when worked with regular sized Hama or Perler beads. If you want to make it as a smaller charm for a necklace then use mini sized beads. This size is good for making the following.
Note: This post contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated.
A key is a useful design to make. Visit the tutorial below and get ideas on how to use it in your crafting with the suggestions below.
Visit the Complete Key Tutorial with Extra Pics
Suggestions for Using this Design
- Make a key and pop into a presentation box (you can see an example of this at the link above) which is ideal for a special birthday
- Use as a large embellishment for a handmade boxed card design, perfect for that special 18th or 21st birthday
- Create a hanging decoration by adding a loop of twine or ribbon at the top
- Get yourself a large and chunky over-sized necklace or bag charm by adding a chain on
- Use as a fancy handmade topper for a celebration cake decoration
- Add to the top of a fancy wrapped gift or gift box to complete a really special item to give away
- Use hot glue to fix this design onto a unique photo frame containing a photo of the person who's big day it is
Related Content You Should Also Love:
Key to My Heart Perler Beads Pattern
Easy Popsicle Perler Pattern
More Perler Bead Crafts
Page Last Updated: